Date(s) - 22/01/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Aubrey Park Hotel
Categories No Categories
Awards Masterclass and 2020 Launch of The Best Business Women Awards
Launch the next decade with an award win for your business!
Have you been considering entering awards but do not know where to start?
Or have you entered awards and not been shortlisted or have always been a finalist and never a winner!
This awards masterclass will take you on a journey through the process of entering awards.
- Insights on why entering awards is so important for your business.
- Understand which awards to enter.
- Gain vital information on what to include in your entry.
- Hear from our judges and the key information they are looking for.
- Previous winners will share their stories and how awards have benefited their business.
You will leave with clarity, ideas and top tips on how to create and write an award winning entry.
This information is generic and can be used for any awards. We will discuss the entry process for The Best Business Women Awards at the end. There will be an opportunity to network and to ask questions.
There will be refreshments on arrival.
Please note the venue is just outside Hemel Hempstead although it has a St Albans postcode. It is on the Hempstead Road just as you come out of Hemel towards Redbourn. The venue is around 10 minutes from Junction 9 of the M1. The event will take place in the Oak Suite. Free parking at the venue
Cost is £15.00 plus VAT includes refreshments
Bookings are closed for this event.